Here are the most frequently asked questions about our services from our customers with detailed answers.

. I am thinking about setting up a company in Japan. Can you help?

Yes, we can help you incorporate a Japanese company. There are different types of legal entities (e.g., Kabusiki Kaisha, Good Kaisha). We provide advice so that you can choose the best one for your business.

. Can you apply for a visa after I incorporate a Japanese company?

Yes, our experienced immigration lawyer will help you and apply for a visa on your behalf.

. Our business in Japan is small and our US headquarters takes care of any financial matters in Japan. Can you directly deal with our finance team in the US?

Yes, we can do calls and online meetings with your US headquarters and discuss tax, accounting and other financial matters.

. We need to do VAT (consumption tax) registration and filing in Japan. Can you help us?

We provide VAT (consumption tax) registration, filing and tax representation services.

. We are considering acquiring a Japanese company. Can you conduct a tax due diligence?

Yes, our experienced M&A tax professional provide tax due diligence services.

. How much do I have to pay for your services?

Our fees depend on the scope of services, the period, your company’s business size (e.g., revenue, number of employees). We offer a free 1/2 hour consultation for new clients, and provide a fee estimate based on the consultation.

Any more questions? Please feel free to contact us.