Join our Japan tax team!
Our team of professionals greets challenges with passion and enthusiasm. We are always looking to attract individuals with the desire to be a team player and develop themselves in a rewarding career. Whether you are a recent graduate or seasoned professional, a challenging and satisfying career is waiting for you at e2Tax. Our people-first philosophy is what makes our firm successful. We value our relationships—the relationships we have with each other, the relationships we have with our clients and the relationships we have within the community.
We are looking for a bookkeeper with experience in bookkeeping general ledger account reconciliations. Knowledge of working with Microsoft Office programs and Money Forward.
- Employment Terms:
Full time and part time
- Apply by:
- Job responsibilities will include:
Investigate and resolve customer queries by phone or email. Compile and sort documents, such as invoices and receipts, substantiating business transactions. Perform various administrative duties
- Previous experience working in an office setting is an asset.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while adhering to firm deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent data entry skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.